Wednesday, September 15, 2010

AOTC Cut Scene Padme Senate Gown

This will probably be my last update for a while, since now I've gotten back to my commissions and am working on other people's projects at the moment.

I was able to finish the sleeves (I still need to attach the 20 buttons) and I got most of the skirt attached to the bodice.


Here is the collar progress:







Sleeve progress:





The sleeves, back & sides of the skirt attached to the bodice:




All that remains for the velvet outer dress is to finish attaching the skirt to the bodice, work on the lapels, attach them to the collar, pipe & attach them to the bodice & skirt, embellesh them with the "Naboo symbol" and attach 10 buttons to each lower sleeve. Then I need to finish my beading so I can finish the under bodice/skirt.

I'm unsure when I'll be able to pick this back up because I have a mile long list of commissions! :)