I have begun working (or should say "picked back up working") on a men's Battlestar Galactica Colonial Warrior/Viper Pilot tunic and pants set. I started the mock up for this in early 2009 but just recently got the mock up back! ;) So, now I'm working on it again.
I've been struggling with migraines all week, so my progress has been slow. Yesterday I was able to get the tunic cut out (minus the collar) and got a start to cutting out the pants.
Here is the tunic being cut out of the butter suede tan fabric. (I like to call this "Frankenpattern" because it's been changed so much with different pieces of paper that have been taped and pinned to it and other parts cut off!)
I do have the tunic (minus collar) fully cut out, but I didn't get a picture of that yet.