Monday, October 13, 2008

Ghostbusters Update!

Halloween is getting closer and closer (18 days away!!) so I thought I'd give a follow-up to my previous post on the Ghostbuster costume for my husband.

I have started to sew the "no ghost" patch onto the sleeve by hand (I still need to stitch down the ghost's hands and head). I have the STANTZ name patch pinned in place, ready for me to sew it on as well. I need to sew two belts together to get a belt large enough to fit my husband comfortably (they were small sized, but cheap priced!).

Here are the costume stats so far:

Uniform: Tru-Spec
No Ghost patch: eBay seller CapAmerica
Elbow Pads: Made by myself
Name Patch: Made by my sister, Becky (she did an awesome job, she just used a zig zag stitch on a regular sewing machine!!)
Belt: Amazon.com